MPEM-TF for Truck Flooring
Adding the HASKO MPEM-TF End-Matching System to truck-flooring manufacturing lines greatly improves throughput and quality reducing labor. That’s why the top performing truck-flooring lines in North America run the HASKO MPEM-TF System.
The HASKO MPEM-TF system is configured for end loading of truck flooring blanks in pre-defected condition. This configuration allows the material to be end loaded with enough space for up to (2-3) people to insure proper orientation of the blanks before the even end station.
This machine is the leader for efficient runtime and maintained accuracy in automated truck flooring manufacturing.
- Specially configured for truck-flooring profiles on solid and engineered wood products
- A special hold-down system and pluggers assembly is specifically designed for narrow, tall-standing work pieces
- Utilizes 3″ centered lug slots with lugs and bars on 3″ centers — optimizes the chain surface and slows down the surface speed while maintaining a high piece-rate production capacity and efficiency
- Unmatched production runtime efficiency and maintained accuracy
- Shaft Centers: 34′
- Overall Length: 36′
- Loading Space: 9′
- Defect Space: N/A
- First Even-End: Left
- Even End Mat-Veyor: 36″
- Cross Over Mat-Veyor: 36″
- Exit Out: Left
- Feed Drive HP: 15
- Max. Lugs Per: 200
- Roll Case /Mat-Veyor Drives: 2 HP Each
Conventional Hook Joints or S-Joints on Both Ends
- Both units will have climb cut trim units that are used a combo trim and pre-cut for hook.
- Both units will have a second spindle top or bottom as required for finished hook profile.
- All spindle units are individually adjustable in X and Y directions for “On-The-Fly “adjustments.
- All spindle motors are High Precision Perske motors with spindles configured for hydraulic tooling adaptors.
- All spindles are inverter controlled and safety interlocked through PLC and touch pad operator.
“…your End Matcher chain has never had a problem at all…while chain on the other machine requires regular maintenance and replacement.”