HSDC X2 Extra Chopsaw
When the engineers at HASKO developed the HSDC-X2 Extra Chopsaw, our goal was to build one of the best machines in the world for processing rough or planed hardwood and softwood.
The HASKO Extra is an automatic chopsaw designed with two independent saws that operate 10-15% faster than most single-saw machines.
- Two saws cutting in one machine
- “Formula One” fast – 10-15% faster than most single-saw machines
- Accelerates from 0 – 1,000 feet per minute in 18″
- Up to 50% faster in some fixed length applications
- Top mounted saws stroke down, improving cut and saw life
- For rough or planed hardwood, softwood or engineered wood
- Quick Clear Function: Top press rolls open on demand for fast, easy access to clear jams and return to run-ready
- Robust to withstand the rigors of one of the most challenging machinery environments in the world – hardwood flooring mills
- Green. We utilize technology that regenerates power when boards are being decelerated.
- This feature allows the HASKO Extra 15-30% better energy efficiency than machines lacking this technology.
The HASKO Extra also utilizes the latest in safety technology:
- Safety relays
- Zero-speed sensors
- Interlocks and controls to insure the highest degree of operator safety
- Capacity: 7″ wide x 1 5/8″ thick
- Feed Speeds: up to 1,000 feet per minute
- Feed Drive: (3) 9KW Servo Motor/Gear Boxes with belt drive
- Feed Rollers: (16) Servo Driven feed rolls
- Accelerate/Decelerate Max: 1800”/S^2
- Saw Stroke Cycle Time: 200 milliseconds
- Saw Stroke Actuation: (2) 9 KW Servo Motors with crank arms
- Saw Cut Accuracy: Cut to length +/- .030 marked or scanned material +/- .060
- Internal Waste Ejection: up to 84″ inside the machine
- Floor Space: 130″ x 49″
- Weight: 6,000 lbs
- Solution Inputs: via Scanner/Optimizer or Mark Reader