FXP-EF Strip Surfacing System for Scanning
The HASKO FXP is designed to operate as a stand-alone unit by having added outfeed roll section for feed through. These units simplify the material-handling process when used as a pre-planer for scanning and finish-thickness planing. Machines can be configured for speeds up to 600 feet/minute.
Engineered to run single strips at very high speeds with flooring-machine accuracy.
- Designed with top and bottom outfeed rolls for stand-alone operation
- Simplifies the material-handling process when used as a pre-planer for scanning and finish-thickness planing
- Strips can be singulated and fed through the FXP and remain in single inline orientation for scanning
- Spiral indexable carbide cutterheads for quieter, long-running pre-planing or optional high-speed steel for finishing as required
- 11″-wide bottom head enables four positions when running 2-1/4″
- All-electric drive with inverter-controlled spindles and feed drive
- Touch-screen controls with diagnostics and runtime reporting
- Exclusive “Quick Clear™” for stop/open/clear/return/run all in less than one minute
- Thickness and Width: 3” x 6” standard up to 10” optional
- Bottom Head HP: Standard 40 HP optional to 50HP
- Top Head: Standard 50HP optional to 75HP
- Feed Rolls: 10″
- Feed Drive: (Four) 5 HP direct drive top and bottom infeed rolls. (FXP) Model has (One) top and (One) bottom additional outfeed rolls.
- Speed range: 150 to 600 feet per minute