FSP-EF StripMaster Pre-Surfacer
The HASKO FSP-EF Strip Master adds speed and accuracy to flooring or moulding machine applications by pre-planing strips just before the flooring sidematcher and is designed to install directly inline. The wood can be evenly sized top and bottom and without adding labor.
The HASKO FSP-EF can be mounted in tandem with the primary machine and is ideal for strip flooring, truck flooring, lineal mouldings, frame stock, dimension stock, stacking sticks and more.
- Clear jams in one minute or less
- Fits into limited space or an existing line
- Inverter brakes and guard interlocks
- Easily adjusts to speed of primary machine
- Exclusive Quick-ClearTM to stop/open/clear/return/run in a minute or less
- No additional operator required if mounted in-line
- Infinitely variable hydraulic feed rate
- Pneumatic upper feed roll lift
- Insert for indexable carbide tooling
- Capable of taking very heavy cuts
- Extends tool life on the primary machine
- Greatly enhances finish and tolerance
- Shares common parts with HASKO FSM MatchMasterTM
- Built-in jointers to restore knife edges
- Compact design, minimal footprint
- Machines can be configured for speeds up to 600 feet/minute.
- Touch-screen controls with diagnostics and runtime reporting
- Thickness and Width: 3” x 6” standard up to 10” optional
- Bottom Head HP: Standard 40 HP optional to 50HP
- Top Head: Standard 50HP optional to 75HP
- Feed Rolls: 10″
- Feed Drive: (Four) 5 HP direct drive top and bottom infeed rolls. (FXP) Model has (One) top and (One) bottom additional outfeed rolls.
- Speed range: 150 to 600 feet per minute